AEC FAA DER’s
Aviation Engineering Consultants of USA, Inc. (AEC) has special FAA authority to approve Major Repair and Major Alteration Data.
We can provide FAA/DER approved data to repair this.
Need Avionics Upgrades? EGPWS? WINDSHEAR? TCAS? GPS? RVSM? SATCOM? SATNAV?
Need Interior Upgrades? Galley? Water purification? Lighting? Cabin Entertainment Systems? Business Office – PC, Fax, Cellular?
If you need FAA / DER or engineering services, we have FAA / DER’s and engineers on staff or on call for:
Design & Construction
Call Jim Brown at 800-977-1992 or 540-220-5729 for more information on how AEC can help you with your modifications or structural repairs.
Telephone800-977-1992 / 540-220-5729
Postal address1717 So. US 1 #8-737, Ft. Pierce, FL 34950 USA
Electronic mailGeneral Information: [email protected]
Technical Questions: [email protected]
- “How One Picture Changed the Face of South Africa”In 1976, a black mother and her ten year old son, Desmond Tutu, posed for a photograph in a small town in South Africa. The photograph, taken by South African photographer Joanne Leyden, became one of the most iconic images of the Apartheid era, symbolizing peaceful resistance to white supremacy. The photo helped to spark […]
- The Avionics Upgrade Trends to Watch Out ForIt seems that there is always something new happening in the aviation industry, and that means that the avionics upgrade trends to watch out for are always changing. In this article, we provide a list of the most common upgrades and the benefits they provide. We hope that this will help you make informed decisions […]
- How to Ease the Static Shock of a New Job -The first few weeks can be a challengeFear of the new job can be a challenge, but with a little preparation, you can ease into your new role with ease. The first few weeks can be daunting, but following these tips will help you adjust to your new job and get started on your career path. The first few weeks can be […]
- Warning: Making Major Repairs to your Home Can Cause Serious RisksDon’t risk your safety making repairs to your home – be sure to talk to a professional before starting any work. Make sure the repairs are done correctly and take precautions to avoid potential risks, like falling objects and electrocutions. What are some of the risks involved with making major repairs to your home? Making […]
- How To Cut Through The Confusion And Maximize Your AEC Project EffectivenessIf you want to maximize the effectiveness of your AEC project, then you need to follow the simple tips and advice provided in this article. By following the steps contained therein, you will be able to reduce overlap and duplication between projects, achieve better communication and coordination between team members, and streamline the process. So […]
- The best cabin entertainment systems for your needsLooking for the perfect cabin entertainment system? Look no further than our selection of the best systems out there! Whether you’re looking for a simple TV remote replacement or something more complex that can serve as a centerpiece for your cabin, we’ve got you covered. So what are you waiting for? Start shopping today! The […]
- Accomplish More With Aeronautical Engineering Construction Services: Why Wait?Are you looking for an efficient and cost-effective way to get your aeronautical engineering construction project done? Well, look no further than aviation engineering construction services providers! These professionals are experienced in the construction and installation of aircraft components and systems, so they can help you streamline your project and get it completed on time […]
- How To Secure Your Home Against Floods, Storms, and MoreAre you prepared for a natural disaster? If not, you need to read this article. It contains advice on how to protect your home from floods, storms, and fire. How to protect your home from floods, storms, and fire When it comes to natural disasters, one of the most common ways your home can be […]
- “The Easiest Way to Keep Your Personal Data Secure”Are you worried about the security of your personal data? You’re not alone. According to a recent study, over half of all Americans feel that they don’t have enough control over their personal information. Fortunately, there are ways to keep your data safe and secure. Protect your personal data. 1. Use a password to keep […]