AEC FAA DER’s
AEC provides design, analysis, and FAA/DER approval of aircraft structures, interiors, and avionics & electrical systems.
- FAA approved reconfiguration to customer requirements for FAR Part 23, 25, 91, 121, 135 aircraft.
- Aircraft interior alterations including the installation of prototype equipment and furnishings, seating reconfiguration, galley installation, and overhead bin modification.
- Avionics installations, including structural modifications.
- Structural modifications such as camera pods, cargo loading systems, retractable antennas.
- Structural repairs for corrosion and external & internal damage following standard airworthiness practices.
- FAA DER approval of your designs or repairs.
- FAA DER Services
- Provide Liaison with FAA
- Avionic and Electrical Aircraft Certification
- Support STC Documentation
- Generation of Test Plans and Reports
- Lab/Ground/FLT Tests Witnessing
- Design Assistance
- Data Approvals
- Certification Plans
Plans for complete certification efforts can be prepared for clients that are considering an aircraft modification or a complete new certification program. Certification plans include work breakdown structures, schedules, manpower and funding requirements. AEC and its associates can also provide constructive comments on existing certification efforts sharing their years of experience with clients. Clients can be provided with Certification Compliance Checklists that are a compilation of inputs of several AEC Associates well versed in the world of certification. Many AEC Associates have more than thirty years of aviation experience to share with Clients.